Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy New Year!
New Years Eve, my friend invited us to spend the evening with them and their family. It was the best New Years Eve I have ever had! We had a cheese and chocolate fondue. It was great to see a kitchen full of women and Jeff coming to their rescue to fix the chocolate fondue which had separated. It was great to see him fix it when they all wanted to throw it out. Afterwards, everyone sang Karaoke. It was hilarious to see Jeff and his male friend sing the female/male duet"My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas! I even got into the action and sang a Celine Dion song with two others. As midnight approached, everyone put on their party hats, leis, and grabbed their noise makers to ring in the new year! Great night! Great friends! Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good old Jeff coming to the rescue. Looks like everyone had fun snowshoeing too. I love snowshoeing!
ReplyDelete