New Washer
The new washing machine arrived Monday evening and we are so excited! Being without a washer for so long has backed up the laundry big time! It made me realize what clothes I'll never wear....even when I'm desperately for clean clothes.
New Bangs
I was so excited to get my hair cut today. My last cut was eight months ago. I got an inch off the bottom and am so happy to side bangs again!
Everlasting Cough
Bebe's cough has improved a lot but she still coughs at night. I meet with the vet early tomorrow morning. He'll weigh her and possibly prescribe a different antibiotic. If that doesn't work, he suggest that we monitor her the next few months until she is big enough to put a scope in her or retrieve a fluid sample from her lungs. Hopefully another antibiotic will solve her problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment