Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

My boss is looking for a new job. I have known for a very long time about his leaving. I have been able to ignore it for a long time but the uncertainty has finally started to weigh on my mind more. You see, as his admin, there are two options. I can stay with the current team or I can follow him to the new team. However, I can only go if my boss is allowed to bring me. I have always known that if he can bring me, I will go with him. However, last night I dreamt that I could not go and for the first time I started to think about what happens if I can't go. I really want to know the outcome but I just realized I am not quite ready to hear it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment