I have never cared about shoes. More importantly, I do not want to spend money on them. My entire life I have only bought the essentials: 1pair of tennis shoes, 1 pair of black and brown dress shoes, and 1 pair of sandals. When they are worn out, I replace them. It's a nice, simple system.
This month I decided it was finally time to replace my black dress shoes that I bought ten years ago.
I thought I was done shopping for shoes until my sister invited me to go shopping in her closet. In one night, I quadrupled my shoe wardrobe. In fact, I have never had this many shoes combined my entire life. Now I have wedges, pumps, boots, pointy toe shoes, and more.
Looks like Jeff is going to need to build me some more shelves for all my new shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment