Monday, April 2, 2012

The rumors are true!

Snooki is pregnant…and so am I!

312531_10150343802642582_584207581_8231480_1373466946_n

Baby Pyle coming November 2012!

The morning of 2/24 I went to my doctor for a blood test right before Jeff and I started our drive to the coast. As we were nearing the campground, the nursing assistant called with the exciting news that we were expecting!

On 3/6 we went in for our first ultrasound at five weeks. Starting the previous week I was feeling fatigued and going to bed by 8pm every night.

On 3/16 we went in for our second ultrasound at the end of six weeks where we heard the heart beat for the first time. Since everything was looking good I was released from the infertility clinic to the care of my primary obgyn.

At 8 weeks the morning sickness began. It really is morning sickness in my case. The worst is between 3am – 8am. Luckily I can pull myself together right before I leave for work.

On 4/2, at 9w3d I went in for my first routine exam. At an inch long the baby was moving all over the place. We could even see it’s tiny fingers. At this point I’ve already gained 5 lbs and have bought my first pair of maternity jeans.

2 comments:

  1. Andrea I am so excited for you guys!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??! :) And I just thought the daily Ben & Jerry's binge was finally catching up to you. :) So excited to be an auntie again.

    ReplyDelete