Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jeff’s been on Humira for 3 weeks now.  He’s been sick most of that time with a flu/cold which is not surprising considering the medicine works by suppressing the immune system. He has a follow up with the Rheumatologist this Friday. We’re hoping he’ll start feeling better on the medicine soon.

Unfortunately I have not been fairing much better.  I started a new medicine four weeks ago which has been making me sick.  So far I’ve only been able to work up to two pills with the expectation of going up to four.  Then last week had bit of scare when I felt a very small lump on breast.  I saw my primary Dr last week & today had an ultrasound done.  The good news is they did not find anything concerning.  I didn’t think they would find anything because I am so young but you never know.  Better safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment