This afternoon, Jeff said, "hey let me play you a song." He started playing All I have to Do is Dream.
All of a sudden I realize that I remember this song from last night while I was sleeping.
I quickly turned to Jeff and asked without hestitation, "What happened last night?!?" All I know is that this song is from my dream and you obviously had something to do with it.
Jeff responded that he had woken up to take Bebe out. When he came back to bed (talking in my sleep) I told him I was singing....dream, dream, dream, whenver I want you all I have to do is dream. So he got on Zune marketplace, found the song, and started playing it over and over while I was sleeping.
Jeff is always tries to get me talk in my sleep. A couple of weeks ago he recorded me talking in my sleep for five mins. One of these days I post that video. It is pretty funny.
lol. Matt talks in his sleep, too, but I'm usually too annoyed that I've been woken up in the middle of the night to try and carry on a conversation with him.
ReplyDelete