Friday, May 14, 2010

Quick updates....

Jeff took his CPR class today and is doing well in his CNA course. His professor has been very complimentary that he is the best writer in the class and enjoys reading his papers. I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being a philosophy major back in college. Last night he stayed late and passed off all of his skills. His professor also said that he made the best occupied bed. I couldn't be prouder of him.

As for me, its same old same old. Lots of work and homework....very tiring and I'm burned out. I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled in a few weeks. I had half pulled out five years ago right before we moved to Washington. Now I'm wishing I had just pulled all four at once. The first time was a breeze. Felt like it was over in five minutes. All I remember was listening to the dentist and Jeff talk about skiing. This time I have to go to an oral surgeon but hopefully it will be just as easy as the first. Other than that, I'm excited for the summer and can't wait for the pool to open!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrea- Looks like everything is going good for you. I went to an oral surgeon for my wisdom teeth didn't feel a thing. Pretty numb though. My bottom teeth were coming in side ways and the dentist didn't even want to touch my mouth. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete