What have we been up to? Well....
I chopped my hair off to the top of my shoulders. I'll post a pic when I can.
Jeff is on a new treatment plan which is going to put his body through hell for the next six weeks. Sometimes I don't know what is worse. The symptoms from the medical problem or the symptoms from the medications. For now, just taking it day by day. Also, not sure if I'm going to be able to make the trek to UT. Guess we'll see what happens and if he improves.
I'm back in school. Started week three on Sunday. Boy its going fast this quarter!
Work is still crazy busy.
I've started some gardening. This past weekend, I spent some time cleaning up the pathway behind our deck and put down some wild flower seeds. Also been getting back the gym. With how busy life gets, I have to remind myself to take some time out for myself!
when do I get your see your new do in person?
ReplyDelete