Well life continues to move on. Mexico almost seems like a distant memory now. Spending a week there has made me realize how much I miss the sun and warmth. It never fails that this time of year, I'm always ready to move somewhere sunny and warm but then before I know it summer is here and I fall back in love with the area. Then winter hits and the vicious circle begins again. I've decided that if I'm going to stay in the Pacific Northwest I need to take two tropical trips a year. One around Nov/Dec and another in Mar/Apr. That is the only way this southerner is going to survive in this depressing climate.
On another note, last weekend we helped my sister move into her vacation home. The house is gorgeous! It makes me wish that we lived out in the country. Didn't hurt that we were able to watch a large herd of elk behind the house and Jeff also found fresh cougar tracks. Being out there just confirmed how much I love the outdoors and small towns. Growing up, my house was on acre of land and I thought most people lived like that. Now I am realizing how lucky I was and how much I would give to own an acre of my own. So I guess that means, I want to move somewhere warm, sunny, and where land is cheap, and close to mountains. OK I just described Puerto Vallarta. Who knows maybe we should move to Hawaii. A girl can dream, right? After all, we moved here on a whim. We could do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment