Friday, February 5, 2010

The Joy of Owning Dogs

So this morning, I picked Bebe up and that's when it happened....she threw up all over my hands and lap. It was so gross. At least it happened before I got ready for work.

The worst was four years ago when I came home during my lunch break. Hunter was lying on the bed and I was rubbing his stomach and that's when he peed all over me (hair, face, everything)! I was mortified!

Then of course there was the time when Jeff made chocolate chip cookies and one of the dogs ate the entire plate of them. We went to bed that night and at 2am was awoken to the smell of poo. There was poo everywhere! On the walls & all over the entire floor! Everywhere! I thought it was Hunter so I let Fitzroy out into the living room while I got Hunter to get him outside. Unfortunately, I had the wrong dog and let the right dog run loose in the rest of the house. Before we could control it, there was poo all over the kitchen, dining, and living room. So we stayed up until 4am cleaning it up as best we could to get back to sleep. Later that day, Jeff rented a carpet cleaner to finish the job.

Oh and not to mention the near miss of sitting in Bebe's poop a couple of weeks ago when I came out of the store and was getting back into my car....the joys of living with dogs! Certainly is never boring.

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of the time when we had salem as a puppy and he was peeing in the kitchen. Biggest puddle I have ever seen! It was so gross. The dogs where a breeze compared to my kids.

    ReplyDelete