Friday, January 8, 2010

What's That I Smell???

I hate the smell of poop but today made me realize how grateful I am that it does smell. I brought Bebe on an work errand this morning to pick up some birthday cards. I left her in the car while I grabbed the cards. I was only gone five minutes but when I returned, Bebe was in the driver's seat barking non-stop. Without thinking, I moved her to the passenger side and started to get into the car. That is when I smelled it! An overpowering smell of poop in my car! I jumped out as fast as I could! It was then that I realized I was seconds away from sitting on a large pile of poop! So I am now thankful I can smell and that I keep Clorox wipes in my car....now if only I can be more observant.

No comments:

Post a Comment