Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Today was busy. At work, I was busy unpacking my office. For lunch, my sister and I went to ProClub. The clam chowder was really good! Too bad the first time back was to eat and not to work out....maybe after Thanksgiving I'll hit the gym again.

After work, I drove up to Alderwood to watch New Moon with the girls. The traffic was horrible! It was a good reminder why I don't commute....in fact now it only takes me 5 mins to get to work!!! Anyways, I was running late to the movie and almost didn't get in. The girls were already in line waiting when I arrived. I got there after they shut down the 7pm show. Luckily, the ticket counter guy took pity on me and let me through. The theater full of screaming teenage girls obsessed with Edward and Jacob....that should teach me to go to teenage opening day show before 10pm! The screaming girls were pretty funny while annoying at the same time.

Overall, pretty good movie. I absoluely hated the first Twilight movie so I didn't have high expectations...but I was happy to find myself enjoying the sequal.

1 comment: