This weekend we went camping at Lake Easton State Park. We went with our friends, Amy, Jim, Jill, and Bart. The weather report said it was suppose to have scatter t-storms but luckily we had great weather! Jeff was in charge of cooking hamburgers for dinner as usual. After dinner, we sat around the campfire roasting starbursts and smores! That night Jeff and I just tossed and turned! Unfortunately, I did not close off the air mattress valve and by 4am it was completed inflated. It didn't help that Hunter whined the ENTIRE night! I was so glad when the sun came out so I could relax in my camping chair. For breakfast Amy and Jim made egg sausage muffins. After packing up camp, Jill and Bart left for a company picnic while the Amy, Jim, and us hiked to the Denny Creek water slide.
Jeff and I at the Denny Creek water slide. This place was just amazing. It was massive, smooth granite rock with water flowing everywhere! We will definitely be coming back when the weather warms up!

Our friends Amy, Jim, and their adorable baby girl Payton. Turns out Amy and Jim went to Utah state the same time Jeff and I were there. We met each other in Seattle in the fall of 2007.

Our dogs, Hunter and Bridget, swimming in the pool. They are best friends!
After the hike, we went to the Family Pancake House at Snoqualmie Pass to eat lunch! Nothing beats pancakes, eggs, bacon, and hot chocolate after a long weekend of camping and hiking!
Looks like you guys had fun camping. Minus the air mattress, happen once to me too. Good looking blog these are so addicting, have fun blogging!
ReplyDelete