Jeff & I have made a few changes the last couple of months. As of Monday, Jeff & I are officially a one car family. After many months of discussing it, we made the plunge and sold the truck. What’s great it that it is only a 25 minute walk to campus and then I can take a 10 minute shuttle ride to my building. We’ll see how it goes but so far I am enjoying the new arrangement. Another change in our lives happen a little over a month ago when I started a new job. So far I am loving my new gig! It’s been awesome and I haven’t been happier.
Oh and Jeff finally shaved his beard! I’ve been waiting months for him to shave it and I’m ashamed that it took me two hours before I even noticed that he had.
No comments:
Post a Comment