Saturday, June 26, 2010
Job Changes
Monday I tried going back to work but failed. I woke up feeling fine but by 9am the nausea kicked in. By Tuesday I was feeling really good. I was excited to be out of the house and having energy again. I also found out that my job would be changing and that it would be announced on Wednesday. I would be supporting a new GM who will be starting in two weeks. That meant that I would be leaving the team I've supported for three years and support solely the team I picked up in March. I had mixed feelings at first but I'm now excited for the change and new opportunities. My biggest worry is hoping he and I will click. Wednesday the cat was out of the bag and by Thursday I started working on my transition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is great Andrea! Hope you like your new job.
ReplyDelete