Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 2 after Surgery

Slept on the couch again last night. Woke up a few times throughout the night but overall got a good amount of sleep. My jaw is still really swollen and I can't open my mouth that well. The nausea is over and I am starting to regain some of my energy. I can tell I'm losing weight as I still haven't had much to drink or eat yet. It kills me to smell the hamburgers and chicken Jeff has been grilling on the BBQ as I can't wait to eat solid foods again. I've been watching lots of TV and movies. Right now I'm watching the Blind Side with Hunter and Bebe curled up next to me. Yesterday was able to catch up on all of the Bachelorette this season thanks to Hulu. Now I just need to find the energy to finish up my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment