Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday morning Jeff and I woke up at 5am to get ready for our early morning flight. We were so excited to finally be on our way! When we arrived, they pulled a second ladder up to the back of the plane so we were one of the firsts to get off which was great! The weather has been awesome! 80s with a nice breeze.
We got to the hotel around 3pm. The hotel has been great! First thing we did was sit on the beach with nobody else around and ate lunch that the hotel staff brought down to us. It was as if we had the whole beach front to ourselves. The service has been wonderful!
Here's some pics of our room.







I was excited to see that we have a full kitchen. Today, we went to the store and bought lots of water, food, and snacks. The food has been awesome so far. This afternoon Jeff and I found a great place that make awesome quesadillas. Mine had beef, cheese, cactus, and a bunch of other stuff. I've never eaten cactus before but I LOVED it!






This is the view from the hotel lobby.


Sorry, I don't have pics of the beach but its awesome! To tie you over until I can get some pics, here's one of a blowfish that washed on shore. Tomorrow we are signed up to go deep sea fishing! Hopefully, we'll catch something bigger than a blowfish.

1 comment:

  1. So cool! What an awesome room you guys have, and a kitchen! That will make your stay so much better. Have a fun time you guys. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete