Friday, February 12, 2010

It's 3am

It all started at 2:30am. Bebe started barking; more like a high pitch scream. It hurts my ears. I dragged myself out of bed, took her outside, and then put her in her crate. The barking continued so I took her outside again; nothing. I put her back in the crate; more barking. I took her outside for the third time; still nothing! By then it was 3am and decided I would stay out in the living room until she got some energy out. Finally she started to chew on a bone. I put her and the bone in the crate. After 15 minutes of silence I went back to the bedroom. She started barking again! So I brought her crate in the bedroom, let her yelp it out for a few mins and finally went to bed around 3:45am.

Some nights are good, others are not. Last night was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment