Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Sleep Please
This week Jeff and I are finding ourselves exhausted. For the first time ever we are both going to bed at 9pm. I think it is a combination of the cold weather, taking care of the pups, work, and homework. Every night Bebe wakes us up mulitple times to get up to go potty. Last night I was up from 12pm - 2pm with the pups. Hunter was throwing up all night + Bebe's potty training. Poor Hunter hasn't been able to keep anything down the last two days. The vet advised me to stop giving Hunter his pain medication. I think she was right because he isn't throwing up anymore. On the bright side, I think Bebe is finally figuring out potty training. Tonight she went on the potty pad without either of us directing her to it. Hopefully, we can start getting some sleep again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now you know what it is like to have a kid. :)
ReplyDelete