Friday, November 6, 2009

Appreciation & Exhaustion

This week taught me appreciation for Jeff. It's not until he is out of commission do I realize just how much he does. I really lucked out having a husband that shares the workload. This week I've found it exhausting to do all of the cooking, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, taking care of Hunter, errands, etc. without any help. I don't know people do it. Just today, Jeff called around 2pm. He needed a refill on his prescription. When I called the doctor, I found out that I had to pick up a written prescription.....in Issaquah. So I left work early, drove to Issaquah, picked up his prescription, went to the pharmacy, grocery store, and then finally got home at 5pm. Now I've got dinner to cook, take care of Hunter, do some work, homework, and try to relax. Can't wait for life to get back to normal....and give Jeff more appreciation for all he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment