Thursday, October 1, 2009

Surprise! School Starts Monday!

Boy did I have a surprise this morning…and a small panic attack! Here’s a play by play of how my morning went.

I got to work and starting thinking how today’s the first day of October. I should probably submit my tuition reimbursement so I can have my money in time for the Fall Quarter that starts in a couple of weeks. So I logged into my school account and……

Surprise 1 – Tuition payments are due October 4th!

I thought….What! Oh man that’s early. Well, I guess I do need to submit my reimbursement today. I decided to move money out of savings to pay for my class until my reimbursement check comes. Problem solved!

Surprise 2 – Class starts October 5th!

Wait! I thought it wasn’t starting until October 12th or 19th! I haven't ordered my books and I haven’t submitted my tution pre-approval form! Needless to say, I spent my morning ordering books….paying extra for the express delivery and submitting my form. So now I’m thinking….why am I going back to school? My last two classes just drained me and I promise they just ended! I’m not quite ready to go back yet. Now I start on Monday?!?

Goodbye weekends….it was nice while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment