This morning as I headed to our dumpster, I could hear very loud rustling noises coming from it. I was about to open the lid when all of a sudden, a very large, fat squirrel climbed out from a hole in lid. We are having a hard time keeping the squirrels out of the dumpsters. They keep chewing holes in the dumpster lids within days after the homeowner association replaces them. A few months ago, Jeff threw away a box of old Costco pizza. That afternoon I came home from work for lunch and saw this squirrel climbing up the tree with an entire slice of pizza hanging from its mouth!
Uh oh!! Poor Jeff....
ReplyDeleteSo my parents have squirrels too! One time I was staying at their house and it was garbage day... so I go out to the garbage and am about to roll it out when i notice a big hole in the lid... and I peek through it and see these two little beady (sp?) eyes. So I open the lid and this squirrel comes FLYING out, scaring the crap out of me, and runs up a tree and starts yelling at his squirrel friends to come attack me... it was crazy! You can put something on the garbage lid to keep them away, I will ask my dad what it was that he did.
That is hysterical! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! These are some of the biggest squirrels I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete