Last night I babysat for some friends of ours. I have been babysitting them four years now. It’s really neat to see how much they’ve grown and learn over the years. However, I still want to know how a five year old beat me at Guess Who! Really!?! Am I not smarter than a five year old!?! Really!?!
Afterwards, I grabbed a late dinner at Dairy Queen. I had to wait 15 mins for my food. I didn’t mind waiting but did the two workers need to wrestle each other the entire time! Really!?! Do they think I can’t see them from the take out window!?! Really!?!
When I got home I decided to catch up on the DVR. Before I knew it, it was 2am and I was laughing hysterically to this week’s The Office. Not sure if it was really that funny or if it was because it was 2am. However, why did Christopher not go home on Project Runway!?! Really!?! Do they really still think he was a better designer than Nicolas!?! Really!?!
So after finally getting to bed, my sister decided to wake me up at 8am with a phone call. Really!?! 8am on a Saturday….Really!?! I don’t even get up before 8am during the work week. My dog doesn’t even get out of bed that early! 8am…..Really!?! Who does that!
After recovering from my morning, I decided to take Hunter to the dog park. So we get to the park and after an hour I’m getting hungry and really to leave. That’s when Hunter decides he’s not ready to leave and avoids me……..for an HOUR! Really!?! The promise of food didn’t sound good to you?!? Really!?! Did you really think that was a good idea when I’m starving?!?
So now I wait for Jeff to return home…and this is most likely going to happen when he walks through the door. Really!?! You have the heat on high and every light in the house is on!?! Really!?! Is it that hard to shut off lights and put on a sweater!?!
YES, Jeff. Really!
No comments:
Post a Comment