Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Great job, you win – The End

So Jeff has been talking about wanting to go to EndFest forever! EndFest is the annual summer concert hosted by a Seattle local radio station. We went to the 2005 concert with my sister and had a great time! This year Blink-182 and Weezer are playing and Jeff really wants to go. So Jeff’s been trying to win tickets by texting the 107.7 The End day and night. This morning he asked me to text the station to help him try to win tickets. I told him I would even though I knew I wouldn’t. I’m such a wonderful wife sometimes. Then at 4:00 I get a call from Jeff telling me that we just won tickets!
I was thinking...Whew! That’s awesome because now I don’t feel guilty for not trying to win tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment