Thursday, August 6, 2009

It’s a dog pyle!



We welcomed a new addition to our family this week. A 90 lb English Labrador named Gus. We are dog sitting this week while our friends are out of town. The first night, Gus, decided he wanted to sleep in our bed, of course on my side of the bed. The following morning I woke up at 5am to the sound of squeaky toys and dogs wrestling. Let us just say I did not get much sleep that first night. As the week progressed, I believe the novelty of the ‘doggie’ sleepovers have worn off as both dogs are now sleeping in! I have learned a lot from our new addition.

First, do not leave papers around the house or they will be eaten.


Second, my dog is an instigator and always seems to have an agenda to get a rise out of Gus.



Third, the bigger dog will always conquer wrestling matches by sitting on the smaller dog.




It’s been a week full of dog pyle fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment